Camping StoveWe are a leading Distributor / Channel Partner of fms-f3 fire maple portable multifuel stove from Pune, India.
FMS-F3 Fire Maple Portable Multifuel Stove
Approx. Price: Rs 11,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Fuel Bottle||500 ml|
- There are places that its just not practical to take a gas canister stove - if you are travelling to remote areas, the correct canister might not be easy to find and gas canisters arent always reliable at very cold temperatures. On top of that, gas canisters arent refillable and result in a lot of disposable waste, particularly on longer trips and they can be tricky to recycle. The answer to your cooking dilemma is the Fire Maple Fire-Fuel stove- a hiking and camping stove fueled by liquid fuel with a refillable fuel bottle.
- This stove can be fueled by benzene, paraffin and unleaded petrol, so locating a reliable source of fuel on your travels shouldnt be a problem even in remote areas. Simply add your chosen fuel to the fuel bottle thats included and away you go. Liquid fuel stoves offer great performance in cold environments. The fuel is heated in the large round pre-heat tube to vaporize the liquid fuel for thermally efficient complete burning and you will never have to worry about low pressure in your cold gas canister again.
- The Fire-Fuels fuel pressure pump is made from high strength engineering plastics for rugged durability.
- The Fire Maple Fire-Fuel stove is very stable to cook on - the low design reduces the centre of gravity compared to top-mounted canister stoves and the folding pan supports give a broad area to cook on. The innovative butterfly fold legs and pan support result in a compact carry size that fits neatly into a protective plastic carry case. The powerful burner delivers an output and is equipped with a control valve for cooking convenience.
- Production Capacity: Available
- Delivery Time: Depends on the Location
- Packaging Details: Box